Sunday 29 December 2013

Top 5 Best Affordable Skin Care Products

Hi,
In today's post I will be showing you my top 5 favourite affordable skin care products, that make there way into my everyday routine. I have tried many different products and these are the few I have narrowed down to work the best for me. 
I have very sensitive skin which is quite dry. 


1. Neutrogena Oil Free moisturiser for sensitive skin. 
This product has been my daily moisturiser for almost a whole year, it has a thick creamy constancy with not smell. It does a great job at moisturising my dry face without adding that extra oiliness that I don't want. Like I said I have been using this product for a long time and it has never broken me out. There are also other options available for this moisturiser for example one comes with SPF and isn't for sensitive skin. 

BUY FROM:
Priceline

2. Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Pore Scrub.
This product is my absolute favourite product for my face that I have ever come across. It says on the bottle that it is a deep pore cleansing scrub and it seriously lives up to its reputation. I call this my lazy face product because all you have to do is put some on a cotton pad and wipe it over your face, and just like that your skin is cleansed and dirt free. I recommend this product to everyone, it is quite harsh and will slightly tingle your face but its easy to get used to and put up with. My brother and I have literally gone through 15+ bottles of this. 

BUY FROM:
Priceline, Big W

3. Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox mud mask.
This is another one of my favourite products. This is the only mud mask that I actually trust, all others I have used have either done nothing or broken me out where as this just brings out the imperfections perfectly and leaves my face feeling so smooth. Not only does this product work well it also smells amazing. 

BUY FROM:
Priceline, Big W


4. Clearasil Stay Clear wipes. 
This product I feel has been around for ever? And yes this is another one of my lazy products. I don't use these types of products every night, only when I am travelling and I am not able to bring a proper face wash or I know I wont have time to wash my face at say a sleepover. These basically are just cleansing makeup wipes that are going to provide you with a clean face. I wouldn't recommend just using these though as they are not the best products for everyday use. 

BUY FROM:
Supermarkets, Priceline, Chemists, Big W, Target

5. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brighting Facial Cleanser.
This is the final product for today and it is once again one of those products I have gone through multiple bottles of. This stuff smells amazing, like you have no idea. I use this in the shower every morning and it does an amazing job of cleansing my face, waking me up and brighting my face. I can not use makeup unless I have used this before as it creates such a nice canvas. It is quite drying though so you will need a moisturiser. 

BUY FROM:
Supermarkets, Priceline, Chemists, Big W, Target

Thats it for todays post! Please check back tomorrow for a new post, thats right I post everyday! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment