Wednesday 25 December 2013

Elf Hypershine Lip Gloss Review

Hi!
Merry Christmas! Im aware that in some countries its not quite the 25th so Happy Holidays to you when it is!

Because i'm going to be spending the day eating food and chilling with my family I deiced to keep this post short!

Today I will be quickly reviewing the Elf Hypershine Lip Glosses. These bad boys retail for what like $2? I don't even know but they are crazy affordable and I must say I was impressed with the quality.  

Starting with the packaging, as you can see the come in a clear plastic tube which is awesome because you can see the colour before you buy it and also it has a wind up dispenser. I know some people aren't huge twisty dispenser fans but me personally I love them, they keep it nice and sanitary because you aren't pulling out a wand and exposing the entire product to bacteria and germs, you are only using as much as you need for that particular application.  


Now lets look at colour options. These things come in every colour under the sun ranging from light wearable colours to more daring darker colours. For such an affordable makeup line I was really surprised as to how many colour choices they have. 


Lastly lets discuss the formula, these bad boys smell delightful and are extremely and surprisingly pigmented. But, (there is always a but) these are soooooooo sticky, holy cow these are the stickiest lipgloss I have ever used. I was however willing to look past it as I loved everything else about them.

Over all these are pretty good products and I would recommend you give them ago, maybe not on a windy day cause your hair will stick to your lips!

Have an amazing Christmas, eat tones of food and just enjoy your family.
See you guys tomorrow!


xxxxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment