Saturday 15 February 2014

Garnier 5 Second Perfect Blur Review

Hi,
Today's post will be a full review of the "new" Garnier Perfect Blur primer or in their words a base. 
The product retails for $17 here in Australia and I purchased mine from Priceline. 

The product claims to blur out wrinkles, imperfections, pores and shine in 5 seconds. If you ask me it is a lot to fulfil and because it promises so much I think that impacted how I felt about the product over all. 

For myself I was mainly interested in using this product to blur out pores and imperfections in hope I could use this with no makeup over the top or very minimal for school. 

This how ever was not the case, the product did fill my pores nicely which was impressive for a drugstore primer but it did not correct any redness or imperfections on my face.

Another major let down for me was the fact that it did not sink into my skin at all, if I even touched my face not only would I remove significant amounts of the product but by the end of the day it was producing a shiny oily effect. I don't really have an issue with oil so it was a shock that a product that was meant to be eliminating shine was creating it? 



Onto the packaging. The product is in a light pink tube with hot pink writing, and let me just say that you really don't get much product. Here in Australia where the product is expensive you would expect to actually get a fair bit of product. 




This is what the website displays as what should happen when the primer is applied.


Overall this primer was a disappointment, I feel as though if Garnier had focused on only on one thing like reducing pores then this product would have been so much better. 





No comments:

Post a Comment