Sunday 22 December 2013

Essence Sparkle Sand Effects Nail Polish Review and Swatches

Hi!
Today's post is going to be a review of the "new" Essence Sparkle Sand effects nail polishes. The colour I will be swatching/reviewing today is called me & my lover. 

When I saw this polish in my local essence stand I was very intrigued as to what the product was claiming to be, it seemed to be a liquid sand. If you have been following my blog for a while you will know OPI is my favourite nail polish brand and they are notorious for stating the textured polish trend. 

OPI in Australia retails for $20, Essence is a fraction of that price, coming in at $2.75.

The colour itself is very nice, it is a festive sparkly red colour that would complement all skin tones. Also if you didn't know red polish also makes your nails appear longer. 


* both pictures where taken without a flash *


Over all I am super impressed with this nail polish. I have tried many textured polishes and am planning a post that will compare the different brands. For the time being this is so far one of my favourites, its super inexpensive and easily accessible, as impressed as I was the colour selection is minimal, so for now OPI remains my favourite. 

Also quickly I just want to mention that like most textured or glitter polishes they tend to have a longer chipping resistance on your nails. This polish is going 3 days strong and I am yet to see any signs of wear. 

Hope your day was awesome, Ill see you ladies tomorrow. Thats correct,  I do post everyday! 


xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment