Tuesday 24 December 2013

Best Affordable Makeup Brushes

Hi!
Today's post is going to be a quick guide that will show you some of my personal favourite affordable makeup brushes.

Lets jump straight into it shall we?





1. Eco Tools 
The first brand of brushes I would highly recommend is the Eco Tools brushes. Eco Tools sell their brushes individually which is great but they also sell them in kits which is perfect for beginners. These brushes are incredibly soft and their bamboo handle makes them ideal for gripping and flawless application. For Australian's like me you can find these brushes in Priceline stores and I believe that international residence can find them in their local drugstore. 


2. Avon 
The next brushes I want to show you are the Avon brushes, the reason I only am showing the kabuki brush is because it is the only brush I have tried. I really love this brush for applying powder and even though it does shed some hairs it still feels like a luxury brush. The range of brushes include foundation brushes, blush brushes, various eye brushes and so many more. Obviously you buy these from your local Avon supplier.  
3. Real Techniques
I left these ones close to the bottom of my favourites list because they are not actually that affordable for  residences other than the ones residing in the United States. Even though they are expensive I could seriously write a book as  to how amazing they are, other than the price I have no bad words for them.
The best place to buy these brushes is from iHerb, and yes they do ship internationally and I would highly recommend them.

4. Ebay Brushes
These brushes are the kits you buy for around $10-$15 on Ebay. These are probably the last resort, if you just can't get the other brushes I would recommend these. Ebay is available almost everywhere around the world so they are easily accessible. The quality of these brushes isn't that great, they are normally goats hair which means they will be a little less soft that regular brushes. However in saying that these brushes are great for beginners as they have every brush that you would ever require.

Thats all for today's post! Check back tomorrow as I do post every day :) 

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment