Saturday 1 June 2013

Maybelline Fibre Extensions Mascara Review


Hi,
Today I will be reviewing the Maybelline Fibre Extensions Mascara. I recently bought this mascara on sale and I must say I have really been enjoying it thus far.

BRUSH:
The brush is long and thing (that’s what she said!) and goes on very smoothly. The brush is not bendy which makes it hard to reach the very bottom of your lashes. The bristles are nicely spaced out and you can see the fibres on the bristle.
  


APPLICATION:
The brush makes it fairly easy to apply to the bottom lash line as well as the top.  To go more in depth of the application I will move onto the formula.

FORMULAR:
The formula of this mascara is quiet nice. It’s not to wet or dry. I think this mascara would be better if you left it for a week or so before using. The formula has no smell, which was surprising as the colossal mascara had a rose scent.

In terms of lengthening the lashes I wouldn’t say it is that great, I have naturally long lashes and this really only darkens them. My mum has the water proof one however and it looked amazing on her! It separates each lash and gives off a really nice natural look.

Overall this is a great every day mascara, It could be better but is nice for every day use.

I give this mascara a 7 ½ out of 10 J

No comments:

Post a Comment