Thursday 30 May 2013

Top 5 Best Lip Balms

 Hi, today's post is a list of my top 5 favourite lip balms. I have had very chapped lips for basically my entire life which means I am very experienced when it comes to this department! These lip balms are all very moisturising and can be used on even the most cracked and bloody lips!
1.
The first one is from the body shop. I bought this lip balm years ago in an airport and have been loving the brand ever since. These also come in a roller ball form so if your not keen on sticking your finger in a pot the stick option is for you. These lip balms retail for around $12 at 
www.thebodyshop.com.au 
2.
The second brand is Blistex. They have a wide range of lip balms depending on what you need it for. My favourites are the banana berry shake which wasn't that moisturising but it smelt delicious! I love the lip conditioner because it can be used before and after sun damage. This means it is very moisturising! You can find these at chemists and drugstores for under $5.



 
3.
The third one is my absolute favourite. This papaw ointment is the greatest miracle cream on this planet. This soothes and dry lips in a day and can be used for a wide range of other things like rashes and blisters. 
This cream is only found in Australia and is around $4



4.
The next 2 are by the same brand. These are the sticks and are less common that the pot balms. These have been around for a while and they are so amazing and conditioning.
The are $3 

5.
Nivea is a great brand for anything to do with skincare so I would recommend these! They are becoming popular on youtube and can be found at target. These are very creamy and glide onto the lips very nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment