Tuesday 2 July 2013

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Review

Hi,
Today's post is a review on the Maybelline fit me concealer.
I purchased this concealer from my local chemist and it costed me $15. If you live in the United States I am presuming it is a lot cheaper????

Just to give you a general idea I am fair skinned and purchased the shade light.
This concealer comes in a small handy for traveling size bottle. It has surprisingly long applicator that has a sponge on the end. The sponge makes it very easy to evenly distribute the product over the desired area.

I have tried many many many concealers over my time ranging from high end to drugstore and I must say this is the only concealer that has ever worked for me. I have crazy under eye circles and this just makes them vanish. The formula of the concealer is very easily blend able and also covers blemishes and redness well. You can really get away with only wearing this and no foundations, that's how totally awesome this concealer is.

I absolutely love this product for covering up my dark circles and would easily rate it a 9/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment