Wednesday 10 April 2013

How To Achieve Stiletto Nails



Hi everyone! I hope your day is going well! I thought today I would share some tips with you about stiletto nails. 
But what are stiletto nails?
Stiletto nails are long pointed nails that are normally acrylic. 

This is what the nails look like before they are painted.

It is also popular to bling them out with nail gem stones and rhinestones.


But why am I telling you all this mumbo jumbo? Because it is possible to do this on your own nails without having to go to the salon spend heaps of money and end up damaging your nails.

Step 1:
Make sure all your nails are quiet long. If they aren't the point wont be as easy to achieve. 

Step 2:
Once your nails are ready to go (I mean polish free) using a permanent marker mark our where your want your point to be at the top of your nails.

Step 3:
Using nail clippers cut a little to the side of that do to a low your self to fix an mistakes and make each side even.

Step 4:
Using a nail file, file the edges to make it smooth and even.

You now should have your stiletto nails. Because they are pointed you do need to make sure you have the right lifestyle to have these nails, for example if you wear contact lenses I would not recommend doing this.  Other than that I really enjoyed my stiletto nails and as my nails grew longer the better it looked!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! I have listed a few pictures of my nails down below!

                                    
                                    To see a tutorial on these moustache nails check out my
                                                                youtube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment