Saturday 6 April 2013

Benefits Primping With The Stars Review!

It safe to say i got the surprise of my life when I walked into Myers a few days ago. I had no idea they had that many amazing makeup brands! After walking through every stand I finally decided to pick up the Benefit "Primping With The Stars" fake it kit. 


 The kit was on the pricey side coming in at $59. Although it was expensive it was also reasonable as each product alone would of been $50. *Note they are just small sizes.
The kit also has some very handy tips and tricks included!

Product 1: Stay Don't Stray eye primer and concealer. 
        Product 2: Pore-fessional face primer
        Product 3: Some Kind of Gorgeous foundation
        Product 4: Bene tint lip and cheek stain
        Product 5: Girl Meets Pearl liquid illuminator
        Product 6: They're Real Mascara

Every single product in this box is amazing used alone or with other makeup. Benefit is now one of my new favourites as I give this "fake it kit" a 9/10! 

No comments:

Post a Comment