Wednesday 10 April 2013

List Of Great Websites To Shop Online

Today I have made a list of my favourite online shopping centres! I have different categories for each thing for example makeup and clothing ect.

FLASH SALES:
This list of websites have 24 hour flash sales
www.brandsexclusive.com
www.ozsale.com
www.hautelook.com
each of these websites have shipping fees*****

MAKEUP:
This list has the places where I like to shop for cheap makeup
http://au.strawberrynet.com - The have a range of brands and shipping is International fast and free
www.beautybay.com - have a small range of makeup the cheap prices are pointless because of the                                                                                      shipping fees
www.crushcosmetics.com.au - have a range of international brands but once again shipping is expensive
http://www.cosmeticsnow.com.au/makeup - I have never purchased off this website but they have a wide range of brands and the prices are very reasonable
www.allcosmeticswholesale.com - I love this website, the shipping is weight based but the products are extremely discounted

CLOTHES:
This list contains my favourite places to shop for clothes.
www.boohoo.com - they have amazing clothes that come from the UK. Free shipping is available
www.theiconic.com.au - have great clothes and shoes at low prices. I am not sure about the shipping

OTHER:
In terms of other websites I like www.ebay.com for my nail art and phone cases also
www.amazon .com but they don't always ship to Australia.
If you want fake designer items check out www.ioffer.com I have bought Ray Bans from them before and they look real.

I hope you found this helpful! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment