Thursday 31 January 2013

"The Great And Powerful Oz" Swatches!

Two coats of "Which is Witch?" over Two coats of "I Theodora You"
This glitter is very high quality, and it only take two coats to look amazing! This glitter has fine specs of silver and blue but when it catches the light it turns into a disco ball! If you could only purchase one colour from the collection I would recommend this one! 

This is Two coats of "I Theodora You" 
This light pink nail polish is very sheer yet pretty. I don't typically go for sheer nail polishes as I find they can be annoying but this colour could be build able, I think maybe one more coat would have produced a nicer colour. I must say my camera does wash a little of the colour out because on my nail it came out a lot more pink. 


 Hi! I just received my package from OPI with some of the colours from their new collection called "The Great And Powerfull Oz" If you check out my last post you will see all of the colours, their names as well as a description. The colours I was lucky enough to receive are "Glints of Glinda" "I Theodora You" and "Which is Witch?" The swatches I will be showing you today are "I Theodora You" and "Which is Witch?" Some where down the track I will be swatching "Glints of Glinda"
The collection will be released on the 15th of February at David Jones stores. Im not sure of the pricing but I am guessing it will be the same as normal coming in at $20 a bottle. I know that sounds unreasonable for one nail polish but these are seriously worth is as they are the best quality nail polish I have come across.
Lastly I would just like to thank Lisa from OPI for sending me these nail polishes.
Hope you are having an awesome day don't forget to check out my links above!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment