Saturday 14 December 2013

Covergirl Smoochies Review

Hi!
Today's post will be a review of the Cover Girl lip slicks smoochies which have just become available in Australia. I picked mine up from Big W for only $5.

This range has 3 different colour choices available, two more pinky shades and a rather deep berry plum shade. I purchased two colours from the range them being: Sweet Talk and Luv You.

In terms of the quality I would compare these to a Maybelline Baby Lip balms as they are moisturising and give off a sheer wash of colour. When I say sheer I mean extremely sheer to the point where they are only a tint with a glossy finish. The gloss does last for a while but they slowly become drying. These are the sorts of products that are good for beginners with makeup or teens who need something to throw in their school bag to add gloss through out the day as no mirror is required to use them. 


IN SUMMARY:
The colour pay off was barley there and there is a small colour selection. They are moisturising but the moisture doesn't last. 

Over all I would rate these a 2/5 as I think there are much better lip balms available on the market.     

No comments:

Post a Comment