Sunday 15 December 2013

One Direction "Our Moment" Perfume Review

Today's post will be an in depth review of my new favourite perfume which happens to be by One Direction. Even if you aren't a fan of the boys you will for sure love this perfume.

The fragrance is called "Our Moment" and is packaged in a light pink bottle with a crown for the lid. (very cute if you ask me.) This perfume retails for $49 for 30ml.

Moving on to the interesting part and i'm sure the part you are all here for which is the scent. Like you are more than likely aware of this perfume is more so marketed towards teenage girls as it has a sweet almost sugary scent. But hey i'm not one to say what age you have to be to rock this scent as even my mum enjoys it and would gladly wear it. 

Like I said it is very sweet and would almost be like a Katy Perry perfume, bottom line being that there are many celebrity scents that do smell like this, but there is one key point that really sold me. This perfume is the longest wearing perfume I own, and sure it does depend on your skin but seriously I can put this on in the morning and still smell it when I go to sleep that night.

IN SUMMARY:
This perfume would be great for anyone who enjoys a sweet smelling scent, the price is quite high but i'm sure around the holiday season you will be able to find some sort of deal. If you can get your hands on it I would highly recommend this for a gift of a nice treat for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment